Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Staff Training

So I know no one reads this but if anybody does here's a new one...

I am now in Colorado, in the beautiful mountains, for summer staff (group workcamps) training. I'm already in love with this place even though I'm only going to be here for two weeks. The people here are amazing, and my crew is awesome. I am the program manager meaning i have to do the sound and media for the programs on the trips. It's already proven to be more stressful than I thought but the training only proves to be more and more encouraging. I'm really enjoying meeting everybody here, and learning their story, everybody is different, unique, and awesome in their own way. I'm excited to see what the rest of these two weeks and the summer has in store for me. I'm so eager to serve God and others in new ways and wholeheartedly, I just have to keep my focus on the most important thing ever, God the Almighty.

2 comments:

  1. Dude I read your blog! So pumped for you this summer! You're gonna do some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont say "i know no one reads this"....people read it...i promise...

    ReplyDelete