Sunday, November 15, 2009

God=Awesome, Incredible, Encouraging, Loving, Indescribable!!

Camp=Amazingness-yep I made that word up and don't care. But for real YOKE camp was awesome, God is awesome, the kids there were awesome, and all of the YOKE Folk are awesome. God continues to completely leave me speechless. Everyday I realize how much I need Him, and how much He loves to be needed by me! I'm still working on giving up complete control to Him, and this weekend only helped. I honestly think that I got just as much out of this weekend as they did. But I am still glad and thankful that He gives me the opportunity to witness to them. I can only pray that I have an influence on them that shows the love of Christ. Oh yea and I lost my voice, but it's all good. This week is going to be a good one, I think, it's funny when you start looking at things (or at least trying to) through Christ's point of view, you find yourself looking on the brighter sides of things too. I get to go home this week too, which will be good to see everyone. But I'm going to bed right now, I have a CLEP test at like 12ish or 1, but I just wanted to say how awesome, incredible, inspiring, encouraging, loving, and all around indescribable the God that I love and worship is! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment