Monday, November 9, 2009

New Beginning

So I don't know if I woke up on the RIGHT side of the bed or what, but today feels great. After thinking about what I have been going through the past few weeks, and even reading my blog from last night I realized how stupid and selfish I am being. I think way to much about myself and how I'm feeling, instead of thinking about God and how I make him feel. So today I decided it would be a day of new beginnings, I'm gonna start over with friendships, my relationship with God, and my outlook on myself. Now obviously this isn't going to happen all at once or even be sustained constantly, but the idea is that now I'm working on it and will continue working on it. Instead of working on it for a little bit, get distracted and quit. So as of right now I'm in a great mood (except the pain in my knee from baseball workouts), and I plan on staying in this mood, even though I have a ton of homework and a stress filled week. I know God is the only reason I feel this way, and I know He is the only way that I will continue to feel this way. So here is to new beginnings. Isaiah 1:18-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment