Tuesday, June 8, 2010

St. Louis (pt.2)

Ok so 2nd night night in St. Louis, and overall it was a good day I guess. Went to the top of the arch willy wonka style, and then went to the zoo, which was free and it was awesome, I love animals. Then went to the pool and chilled with everybody one last time. That brings me next to point of why today was not such a great day and that is that I will never be with this group of friends again at the same time, I miss them all already. We all part ways tomorrow and it is very sad. Also on a sad note my papa had a rough day which means it was rough on me. God has been working so much in life, and today he taught me some more patience, I got upset for random, small things that shouldn't matter. I pray that God continues to teach me patience cause I will definitely need it. Crew devos tonight James 3:13-18 very very good. Well I'm tired and get to sleep in tomorrow which I am now going to take advantage of so peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment