Saturday, June 19, 2010

Racine, Wisconsin (pt 2 day before camp)

YIKES it all starts tomorrow!!! Everything that I have been trained for and have been waiting for is starting tomorrow. I don't even know how to describe how I feel right now... anxious, nervous, excited, scared, confident, it's all there really! I just wanna take a minute and thank God for all that He has done for me and the power that He has given me. I know that I can do this because I trust that God is helping me. He will bless this experience and it will be a blessing to others as long as I keep the focus on Him, and that is still my primary goal. With everything, but especially with camp week. It will be easy for me to be caught up in the background things and running everything so that everybody else has a good experience and then I will think that I have to get everything done and I will have to take control of a lot, when in reality I should give it to Him. Nothing I do this week would even matter if it wasn't for Him and if He isn't here then it's all for not. So who do I think I am to think that it's because of me that these people will be able to experience Him, it will happen with or without me, and I am just blessed to be allowed by Him to be take part in it. In other things, I miss my family and the family that they are visiting right now, and I miss all my friends whether that be from training, home, or school. I really just wish that everybody could experience all of this with me. God you are my focus, and I thank you for the gifts, opportunities and blessing that you have given me. Devos tonight.. Ephesians 1:15-23 good stuff. Night Everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment